Come join the team that Truven Health Analytics named as the "Top 15 Healthcare Systems in the Nation" and Fortune named as the "Top Places to Work in Healthcare" in the U.S.!
About the Opportunity:
- Large hospital campus with 21 state-of-the art operating suites
- General, Heart, Neuro, Orthopedic and Robotic surgery
- Level II trauma facility
- National recognition for innovation in Orthopedic and Heart Care
The Cardiac Rehab Specialist in an RN who works in Cardiac Rehab inpatient and outpatient departments. Duties include ambulation, education and promotion of outpatient program to cardiac population inpatients post-acute MI, CABG, Heart failure and cardiac cath. Outpatient departments include evaluation, education and telemetry monitoring of cardiac patients during early recovery and long term maintenance programs and EECP therapy administration.
Skills, Knowledge, Experience You Offer:
- Graduation from an accredited nursing program
- Licensed in the state of Ohio as a Registered Nurse
- 2 year of cardiac telemetry experience required
- EKG/Critical care experience required
- BLS certification
- ACLS certification required within six months of hire
- Evening, weekend and holiday rotation are required.