Kettering Health Network
, Dayton/Cincinnati metro, named by Truven Health Analytics TOP 15 Healthcare Systems in the U.S. and Fortune TOP Places to work in healthcare, hiring full-time, part-time and resource Registered Nurses.
- Faith Driven, Not-For Profit, Patient-Centric Culture
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Benefits (Full-Time / Part-Time)
- Tuition Assistance Programs
- Learning Hospital System, Kettering College
- Nine hospitals and 120 outpatient facilities to choose from
- Promote from within
OR, Emergency, Med Surg, ICU, Maternity, Cardiac Cath Lab, Psych, Telemetry, Wound Care, Float Pool, IP Rehab, L&D and more.
Also hiring RN Leadership roles for Clinical Nurse Managers, Director and VP level positions.
Use the mobile friendly application to let us know your hospital location, unit(s) and shift preferences. Two minutes or less to complete and a resume is optional!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Symmetry Resource Partners is a Managed Services, RPO, not an agency. We serve as an extension of our client's recruiting team facilitating the outreach, interview and hiring process.