Sign-On and Relocation Bonuses Available (Experienced and New Grads)!
**Possible Incentives for new / re-hire RN's, Surgical Technologists, and GI Techs
Kettering Medical Center Operating Room
- RN's up to $30,000 Sign-on Bonus based upon experience
- Surgical Technologists and First Assists up to $20,000
- GI Techs up to $10,000
- Relocation Bonus available (amount may vary dependent on the distance of the move)
- Returning employees must not have been employed by Kettering Health for the last 6 months prior to rehire
- IBM Watson Health™ 100 Top Hospitals
- National recognition for innovation in Orthopedic and Heart Care
- 21 state-of-the art operating suites
- General, Heart, Neuro, Orthopedic and Robotic surgery
- Level II trauma facility
Kettering Health Network
Named by Truven Health Analytics TOP 15 Healthcare Systems in the U.S. and Fortune TOP Places to work in healthcare, hiring full-time, part-time and resource Registered Nurses.
- Faith Driven, Not-For Profit, Patient-Centric Culture
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Benefits (Full-Time / Part-Time)
- Learning Hospital System, Kettering College
- Ten hospitals and 150 outpatient facilities to choose from
- Promote from within
If this is the environment you would like to contribute your expertise in nursing to and further grow your career, then read on . . .
As our new RN Operating Room Nurse, you view each of your patients as if you were treating a beloved family member or dear friend. You possess a strong passion for being a trusted teammate in the operating room. Your patients and co-workers best describe you as compassionate, determined, out-spoken in a professional manner when the situation calls for it, a “can do attitude,” impeccable work ethic and highly accountable with a strong attention to detail. You are intellectually curious and look for opportunities to cross-train to display your skills in multiple operating room disciplines, such as heart, neuro, orthopedic and robotics.
About the Opportunity:
- Full-Time, Part-Time, PRN / Resource positions, various shifts (day, mid, night or every weekend commitment).
- Competitive compensation, including lucrative on-call, shift and weekend pay differentials
- Relocation Assistance available for qualified applicants
- 403(b) pre-tax savings account with employer match
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Mental Health
- 80% company paid health coverage for employees and dependents (Full-time employees)
- Community involvement & humanitarian opportunities
- Team oriented environment
- And more . . .
As our new Operating Room Nurse, based in beautiful Kettering Ohio, your mission is to embrace best-in-class nursing processes to provide excellence in nursing care to your patients in all settings and in collaboration with other health care providers. Further responsibilities include:
- Accountability for your professional development and practice within the scope of care defined by law
- Utilizing organizational resources you will act as a patient advocate for the delivery of safe care including delegation of care and participation in performance and practice improvement activities
- Deliver nursing care that reflects the mission, vision, values and philosophies, of the organization, nursing departments and Kettering Health Network as whole
Skills, Knowledge, Experience You Offer:
- Licensed in the state of Ohio as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum of two years current experience as a RN Operating Nurse
- BLS certification
- Ideally 2+ years current or recent RNOR experience in a hospital
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred (must be completed within 5 years of hire)
- Preferred certifications but not required: PALS and NRP
Join the operating room team at Kettering Medical Center and experience the rewards, job satisfaction and prestige of working with the “best of the best!”