Benefits of the RN Operating Room Circulating Nurse
- Full-Time, Benefits Eligible, two 12 hour shifts weekends
- Competitive compensation, including on-call hourly, shift and weekend pay differentials
- Full-time benefits
- 403(b) pre-tax savings account with employer match
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Mental Health care and Prescription Drug subsidy
- 80% company paid health coverage for employees and dependents (Full-time employees)
- College Tuition Reimbursement and family college discounts
- Community involvement & humanitarian opportunities
- Team oriented environment
- The Registered Nurse utilizes the nursing process in providing nursing care to patients in all settings in collaboration with other health care providers.
- The RN is accountable for his/her own professional development and practice within the scope of care defined by law.
- Utilizing organizational resources the RN acts as a patient advocate for the delivery of safe care including delegation of care and participation in performance and practice improvement activities.
- The delivery of nursing care within the Kettering Health Network reflects the missions, vision, values and philosophies, of the organization and nursing departments.
- Must be available to work 2 shifts (12 hour shifts) every weekend.
- Full-time medical benefits eligible position, with Paid Time Off accrual.
- Licensed in the state of Ohio as a Registered Nurse
- At least 24 months of RN experience in an acute care hospital OR setting
- Bachelor of Science in nursing preferred (must be completed within 5 years of hire).
- A nurse who is returning to the acute care setting after five or more years may be required to provide evidence of successful completion of a refresher course
- BLS certification
- ACLS, NRP, PALS as determined by unit scope of practice