About the Opportunity:
The Kettering Health Network is honored to be ranked by Truven Health Analytics in the TOP 15 Healthcare Systems in U.S.
Fortune named the Network as one of the TOP places to work in healthcare in the US.
With nine hospitals in the Dayton / Cincinnati metro and 120 outpatient facilities, now is the time for you to join the perioperative services team.
- Full-Time, Part-Time and Resource Opportunities
- Clinical Nurse Managers, Registered Nurses (all perioperative units), Surg Techs, Sterile Processing, Health Unit Coordinators (HUCS), Nurse Assistants, Patient Care Associates (PCA), Environmental Services, Materials Specialists, and more . . .
- First, Second, Third and Every Weekend Commitment (EWC) Available in a variety of hospital units (OR, PACU, Pre-Post Admitting, Sterile Processing and more)!
- Competitive compensation
- Relocation assistance available
- Excellent benefits for full and part-time positions
Experience the rewards, job satisfaction and prestige of working with the “best of the best!”
How to Apply:
Complete mobile friendly online application to let us know about your hospital location and unit preferences. Literally takes 5 minutes!
Symmetry Resource Partners is a managed services outsourced recruitment firm, not an agency. Our focus is 100% clinical and leadership healthcare positions. We become an extension of our clients' internal recruiting team assisting with the screening, presentation of candidates and the hiring process.
We look forward to hearing from you!