Sign-On and Relocation Bonuses Available (Experienced and New Grads)!
**Possible Incentives for new / re-hire RN's, Surgical Technologists, and GI Techs
About the Opportunity:
- RN's up to $30,000 Sign-on Bonus based upon experience
- Surgical Technologists and First Assists up to $20,000
- GI Techs up to $10,000
- Relocation Bonus available (amount may vary dependent on the distance of the move)
- Returning employees must not have been employed by Kettering Health for the last 6 months prior to rehire
The Kettering Health Network is honored to be ranked by Truven Health Analytics in the TOP 15 Healthcare Systems in U.S.
Fortune named the Network as one of the TOP places to work in healthcare in the US.
With nine hospitals in the Dayton / Cincinnati metro and 120 outpatient facilities, now is the time for you to join the perioperative services team.
- Full-Time, Part-Time and Resource Opportunities
- Clinical Nurse Managers, Registered Nurses (all perioperative units), Surg Techs, Sterile Processing, Health Unit Coordinators (HUCS), Nurse Assistants, Patient Care Associates (PCA), Environmental Services, Materials Specialists, and more . . .
- First, Second, Third and Every Weekend Commitment (EWC) Available in a variety of hospital units (OR, PACU, Pre-Post Admitting, Sterile Processing and more)!
- Competitive compensation
- Relocation assistance available
- Excellent benefits for full and part-time positions
Experience the rewards, job satisfaction and prestige of working with the “best of the best!”
How to Apply:
Complete mobile friendly online application to let us know about your hospital location and unit preferences. Literally takes 5 minutes or less!
Symmetry Resource Partners is a managed services outsourced recruitment firm, not an agency. Our focus is 100% clinical and leadership healthcare positions. We become an extension of our clients' internal recruiting team assisting with the screening, presentation of candidates and the hiring process.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Kettering Health is a not-for-profit system of 13 medical centers and more than 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. We are committed to transforming the healthcare experience with high-quality care for every stage of life. Our service-oriented mission is in action every day, whether it’s by providing care in our facilities, training the next generation of health care professionals, or serving others through international outreach.