PRN - Resource (Days, Varied Shifts)
About the Opportunity:
- Join the OR Team at a state of the art 21 OR suites
- Level II trauma facility
- National recognition for innovation in Orthopedic and Heart Care
- Competitive compensation
- Team oriented environment
- And more . . .
- Cleaning operating rooms, assisting in moving and positioning patients, transporting patients as needed
- Running errands as needed, acquiring supplies and equipment for surgical cases and cleaning and stocking as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous hospital experience highly preferred
- Healthcare experience as a STNA, Nursing Assistant, Certified Nursing Assistant or Environmental Services
- Nursing students also considered - shifts are varied; however, this is a full-time 40 hour per-week position
Experience the rewards, job satisfaction and prestige of working with the “best of the best!”