About the Opportunity:
The Kettering Health Network is honored to be ranked by Truven Health Analytics in the TOP 15 Healthcare Systems in U.S.
Fortune named the Network as one of the TOP places to work in healthcare in the US.
With nine hospitals in the Dayton / Cincinnati metro and 120 outpatient facilities, now is the time for you to further your career as a RN with the Network.
Skills, Knowledge, Experience You Offer:
- Full-Time, Part-Time and PRN/Resource Registered Nurse opportunities, Dayton / Cincinnati Metro
- First, Second, Third and Every Weekend Commitment (EWC)
- Generalist Med Surg and Specialty Units
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits for full and part-time positions
- High growth, thriving environment ranked by Truven Health Analytics in the TOP 15 Healthcare Systems in the Country
- Fortune TOP Places to work in healthcare
- Licensed in the state of Ohio as a Registered Nurse
- BLS certification
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred (must be completed within 5 years of hire)
Experience the rewards, job satisfaction and prestige of working with the “best of the best!”
How to Apply:
Complete mobile friendly online application to let us know about your hospital location and unit preferences. Literally takes 5 minutes!
Symmetry Resource Partners is a managed services outsourced recruitment firm, not an agency. Our focus is 100% clinical and leadership healthcare positions. We become an extension of our clients' internal recruiting team assisting with the screening, presentation of candidates and the hiring process.
We look forward to hearing from you!