Speech Pathologists, who have the desire to lead change and the development of a hospital based Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit will have the opportunity to do so in this new program opening at Fort Hamilton Hospital, Hamilton Ohio.
Come join the hospital with a small town close knit community and family feel that has the resources and backing of the Kettering Health Network, encompassing 9 hospitals and 150 plus outpatient facilities.
With exceptional growth comes exceptional opportunities to advance your career with experience in a highly specialized unit that necessitates an interdisciplinary approach when rehabilitating patients.
Reporting to the Rehab Program Director, your core responsibilities are as follows:
Skills, Knowledge, Education & Experience You Offer:
- Skilled professional who evaluates and treats inpatients with speech, language, cognitive, voice, swallowing, and hearing disorders under the supervision of the Rehabilitation Leadership in assigned area
- Major tasks and duties include, but are not limited to, direct patient care, day-to-day patient scheduling, consulting with physician and other team members, documentation, continuous quality improvement, guest relations, and billing for patient services rendered
About the Opportunity:
- Graduate from accredited school with a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Must possess the Certificate of Clinical Competence from ASHA
- Must be licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of Ohio
About Kettering Health Network:
- Above average compensation for the Cincinnati area.
- 401k pre-tax savings account with employer match
- Medical, vision, dental, mental health care and prescription drug subsidy
- 80% company paid health coverage for employees and dependents (full-time employees)
- Learning Hospital with college tuition reimbursement
- Community involvement & humanitarian opportunities
Truven Health Analytics TOP 15 Healthcare Systems in the U.S.
Fortune Best Places to work in Healthcare in the U.S.
Experience the rewards, job satisfaction and prestige of working with the “best of the best!”