Social Worker / Care Management Professionals who have the desire to lead change and the development of a hospital based Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit will have the opportunity to do so in this new program opening at Fort Hamilton Hospital, Hamilton Ohio.
Come join the hospital with a small town close knit community and family feel that has the resources and backing of the Kettering Health Network, encompassing 9 hospitals and 150 plus outpatient facilities.
With exceptional growth comes exceptional opportunities to advance your career with experience in a highly specialized unit that necessitates an interdisciplinary approach when rehabilitating patients.
Reporting to the Rehab Program Director, your core responsibilities are as follows:
Skills, Knowledge, Education & Experience You Offer:
- Assist the care team by providing leadership in supporting and facilitating coordinated care delivery to patients
- Proactively identify and eliminate barriers to discharge, collaborate with the care team to ensure planning for appropriate post-acute care plan and back-up plan
About the Opportunity:
- Master's Degree in Social Work with LISW level licensure required.
- Licensed Social Worker in the State of Ohio required.
- Excellent communication skills
- Exhibits a positive attitude
- Must be flexible, open minded and adaptable to change
- Ability to work well under pressure and maintain professional demeanor under potentially adverse conditions
- Knowledge of federal and state programs that provide medical care and financial support to individuals
- Knowledge of community resources
- Ability to work with diverse patient and staff populations
- Clinical experience in healthcare setting and/or community agencies
- Awareness of developmental needs over the age span of infant to elder required
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with multidisciplinary teams to achieve optimal outcomes
- Promotes individual professional growth and development
- Meets mandatory/continuing education
- Supports department-based goals which contribute to the success of the organization
- Problem-solve through the analysis of information
- Network with community agencies
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs and ability to document appropriately within MIDAS and EPIC systems
About Kettering Health Network:
- Above average compensation for the Cincinnati area.
- 401k pre-tax savings account with employer match
- Medical, vision, dental, mental health care and prescription drug subsidy
- 80% company paid health coverage for employees and dependents (full-time employees)
- Learning Hospital with college tuition reimbursement
- Community involvement & humanitarian opportunities
Truven Health Analytics TOP 15 Healthcare Systems in the U.S.
Fortune Best Places to work in Healthcare in the U.S.
Experience the rewards, job satisfaction and prestige of working with the “best of the best!”