Inpatient Rehab Coordinators, who have the desire to lead change and the development of a hospital based Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit will have the opportunity to do so in this new program opening at Fort Hamilton Hospital, Hamilton Ohio.
Come join the hospital with a small town close knit community and family feel that has the resources and backing of the Kettering Health Network, encompassing 9 hospitals and 150 plus outpatient facilities.
With exceptional growth comes exceptional opportunities to advance your career with experience in a highly specialized unit that necessitates an interdisciplinary approach when rehabilitating patients.
As a licensed professional who evaluates and treats patients in accordance with state and national practice act; reporting to the Rehab Program Director, your core responsibilities are as follows:
- Oversight with the Rehabilitation Director for administrative functions of therapy services and activities in assigned area
- Provide leadership, supervise, and mentor staff as delegated
- In cooperation with the referral source, provide therapy evaluation to determine the extent of the symptoms and/or functional limitations relevant to the diagnosis
- Develop treatment plan that is targeted and adjusted to decrease or eliminate the symptoms and functional limitations
- Direct patient care, day to day patient scheduling, supervision of therapist assistants and/or students, consultation with physicians and other team members
- Documentation in the electronic medical record and quality assurance and performance improvement (QAPI)
- Clinical education, guest relations
- Billing for patient services rendered
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills, Knowledge, Education & Experience You Offer:
About the Opportunity:
- Graduation from an accredited school of physical therapy, occupational therapy or speech-language pathology required.
- Bachelors, Masters, or Doctorate required per discipline requirements.
[Ohio, United States] Therapists, All Other
Must be licensed by the State of Ohio in Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy or Speech-language Pathology
- CPR Certified
- Ability to evaluate and to perform therapy treatments in accordance with the established plan of care
- Delegate appropriate treatment activities to supportive personnel
- Knowledge of and ability to use therapy equipment
- Knowledge of, or willingness to learn, documentation in electronic medical record
- Meets the physical demands requirements
- Solid interpersonal skills and the ability to multitask
- Excellent problem-solving skills, follow through with tasks assigned
- Strong leadership skills with ability to foster staff development, and to follow procedures and adhere to details is essential
About Kettering Health Network:
- Above average compensation for the Cincinnati area.
- 401k pre-tax savings account with employer match
- Medical, vision, dental, mental health care and prescription drug subsidy
- 80% company paid health coverage for employees and dependents (full-time employees)
- Learning Hospital with college tuition reimbursement
- Community involvement & humanitarian opportunities
Truven Health Analytics TOP 15 Healthcare Systems in the U.S.
Fortune Best Places to work in Healthcare in the U.S.
Experience the rewards, job satisfaction and prestige of working with the “best of the best!”