Kettering Medical Center Operating Room
- IBM Watson Health™ 100 Top Hospitals
- National recognition for innovation in Orthopedic and Heart Care
- 21 state-of-the art operating suites
- General, Heart, Neuro, Orthopedic and Robotic surgery
- Level II trauma facility
Kettering Health Network
Named by Truven Health Analytics TOP 15 Healthcare Systems in the U.S. and Fortune TOP Places to work in healthcare, hiring full-time, part-time and resource Registered Nurses.
- Faith Driven, Not-For Profit, Patient-Centric Culture
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Benefits (Full-Time / Part-Time)
- Tuition Assistance Programs
- Learning Hospital System, Kettering College
- Nine hospitals and 120 outpatient facilities to choose from
- Promote from within
If this is the environment you would like to contribute your expertise in nursing to and further grow your career, then read on . . .
Grow your career in a robust OR, Trauma II facility as a Nurse Assistant, Health Unit Coordinator, Patient Care Associate or Anesthesia Tech. Kettering Medical Center is the place!
About the Opportunity:
- Full-Time, Part-Time, and Resource positions, various shifts (day, mid, night or every weekend commitment).
- Competitive compensation, including lucrative on-call, shift and weekend pay differentials, for applicable shifts and positions
- Full-Time / Part-Time benefits include 403(b) pre-tax savings account with employer match, Medical, Vision, Dental, Mental Health, with 80% company paid health coverage for employees and dependents
- Full-Time / Part-Time employees may also elect to enroll in College Tuition Reimbursement programs and family discounts at Kettering College
- Community involvement & humanitarian opportunities
- Team oriented environment
- And more . . .
Join the operating room team at Kettering Medical Center and experience the rewards, job satisfaction and prestige of working with the “best of the best!”