Hiring Now at Grandview Medical!
- Full-Time, Part-Time, and Every Weekend Commitment (EWC - weekends only, full-time benefits eligible)!
- Three units to choose from - Cardiovascular Management Unit (CVMU), Telemetry and Med Surg
- Hiring new grads and experienced RN's!
5100 Cardiovascular Management Unit (CVMU) is a patient-focused 54 bed unit. The progressive care unit has a 1:4 nurse to patient ratio and focuses on cardiovascular advance care including treating pacemaker, open-heart surgery, cardiac cath, and congestive heart failure patients.
4100 Telemetry Unit is a fast paced 55 bed Medical Surgical Telemetry Unit. Many nurses choose this unit who are interested in Kettering Health’s residency program to grow in his or her nursing career. The staff work as a team to provide great care to patients with Sepsis, Pneumonia, and Congestive Heart Failure.
6100 Med Surg Unit is comparable to general medicine treating patients who have been transferred from other acute-care areas, including surgery. Med Surg is one of the areas of highest needs in the nursing field.
Skills, Knowledge, Experience You Offer:
- Licensed in the state of Ohio as a Registered Nurse
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing (NLN, ACEN, or CCNE) if they are a new graduate nurse.
- Bachelor of Science in nursing preferred (must be completed within 5 years of hire).
- A nurse who is returning to the acute care setting after five or more years may be required to provide evidence of successful completion of a refresher course.
- BLS certification
- ACLS, NRP, PALS as determined by unit scope of practice
About the Opportunity:
- Full-Time, Part-Time, PRN / Resource positions, various shifts (day or night)
- Competitive compensation, including lucrative shift differentials
- Full-Time and Part-Time Benefits Include:
- Relocation Bonus available if relocating greater than 50 miles
- 403(b) pre-tax savings account with employer match
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Mental Health
- 80% company paid health coverage for employees and dependents (Full-time employees)
- Community involvement & humanitarian opportunities
- Team oriented environment
About Grandview Medical Center
- IBM Watson TOP 100 Hospital
- Patient Safety Excellence Award from Healthgrades in 2019.
- Received an “A” from the Leapfrog Group, a national patient safety watchdog, ranking among the safest hospitals in the United States
- Providing care to Dayton and surrounding communities for over 90 years.
- Over 20 specialties, including orthopedics, heart and vascular, surgery, and trauma services.
- Grandview expanded their Emergency Department as well as their heart & vascular services to include an additional catheterization lab and electrophysiology lab.
- Partners with Gem City Market to provide fresh fruits and vegetables every Tuesday within the hospital.
- One of the largest osteopathic teaching hospitals in the United States.
- 371 bed facility
About Kettering Health Network
Named by Truven Health Analytics TOP 15 Healthcare Systems in the U.S. and Fortune TOP Places to work in healthcare, hiring full-time, part-time and resource Registered Nurses.
- Faith Driven, Not-For Profit, Patient-Centric Culture
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Benefits (Full-Time / Part-Time)
- Learning Hospital System, Kettering College
- Ten hospitals and 150 outpatient facilities to choose from
- Promote from within