Hiring Now! RN Operating Room Nurses
- Full-Time, Part-time and PRN
- Several hospitals to choose from in the Dayton / Cincinnati metro
- Circulating experience a must, scrub is plus
- Hospital experience preferred
Skills, Knowledge, Experience You Offer:
- Licensed in the state of Ohio as a Registered Nurse
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing (NLN, ACEN, or CCNE) if they are a new graduate nurse.
- Bachelor of Science in nursing preferred (must be completed within 5 years of hire).
- A nurse who is returning to the acute care setting after five or more years may be required to provide evidence of successful completion of a refresher course.
- BLS certification
- ACLS, NRP, PALS as determined by unit scope of practice
About the Opportunity:
- Full-Time, Part-Time, PRN / Resource positions, various shifts (day or night), multiple hospital locations in the Dayton / Cincinnati metro
- Competitive compensation, including lucrative shift differentials
- Full-Time and Part-Time Benefits Include:
- Relocation Bonus available if relocating greater than 50 miles
- 403(b) pre-tax savings account with employer match
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Mental Health
- 80% company paid health coverage for employees and dependents (Full-time employees)
- Community involvement & humanitarian opportunities
- Team oriented environment
About Kettering Health Network
Named by Truven Health Analytics TOP 15 Healthcare Systems in the U.S. and Fortune TOP Places to work in healthcare, hiring full-time, part-time and resource Registered Nurses.
- Faith Driven, Not-For Profit, Patient-Centric Culture
- Competitive Compensation
- Relocation Assistance Bonus - Candidates Relocating 50 miles or greater
- Excellent Benefits (Full-Time / Part-Time)
- Learning Hospital System, Kettering College
- Ten hospitals and 150 outpatient facilities to choose from
- Promote from within
If this is the environment you would like to contribute your expertise in nursing to and further grow your career then Apply Today!