Hiring Now - Lab Techs / Phlebotomists
- Full-Time, Part-Time, benefits eligible positions at variety of hospital locations, Dayton / Cincinnati metro
- New Grads from phlebotomy program and/ or minimum of one year experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Performs pre-analytic processing of specimens; collects specimens; accessions, labels and distributes specimens including blood samples by venipuncture and capillary puncture in all patient areas
- Instructs patients in the collection of urine samples and tolerance test in in all patient areas.
- Other duties assigned
About the Opportunity:
- Competitive compensation, including lucrative shift differentials
- Full-Time and Part-Time Benefits Include:
- 403(b) pre-tax savings account with employer match
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Mental Health
- 80% company paid health coverage for employees and dependents (Full-time employees)
- Community involvement & humanitarian opportunities
- Team oriented environment
About Kettering Health Network
Named by Truven Health Analytics TOP 15 Healthcare Systems in the U.S. and Fortune TOP Places to work in healthcare, hiring full-time, part-time and resource Registered Nurses.
- Faith Driven, Not-For Profit, Patient-Centric Culture
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Benefits (Full-Time / Part-Time)
- Learning Hospital System, Kettering College
- Ten hospitals and 150 outpatient facilities to choose from
- Promote from within
If this is the environment you would like to contribute your expertise in nursing to and further grow your career then Apply Today!