Hiring Med Surg, Progressive Care and ICU Nurses - Multiple KHN Hospital Locations!
- Full-Time Opportunities
- Multiple units, hospital locations and shifts to choose from!
- Hiring experienced RN's!
- *Relocation Bonus
- **Sign-On Bonus
* (50 - 250 mile relocation) - $5,000 and (250 miles or greater) $10,000
**$10,000 sign-on bonus for qualified nurses who have a minimum of one year professional experience in a Progressive Care or ICU unit.
Skills, Knowledge, Experience You Offer:
Licensed in the state of Ohio as a Registered Nurse
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing (NLN, ACEN, or CCNE) if they are a new graduate nurse.
Bachelor of Science in nursing preferred (must be completed within 5 years of hire).
A nurse who is returning to the acute care setting after five or more years may be required to provide evidence of successful completion of a refresher course.
ACLS, NRP, PALS as determined by unit scope of practice
About the Opportunity:
- Full-Time, Part-Time various shifts (day or night)
- Competitive compensation, including lucrative shift differentials
- Full-Time and Part-Time Benefits Include:
- Relocation Bonus available if relocating greater than 50 miles
- 403(b) pre-tax savings account with employer match
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Mental Health
- 80% company paid health coverage for employees and dependents (Full-time employees)
- Community involvement & humanitarian opportunities
- Team oriented environment
Acute Care Units Overview:
- Med Surg - ortho, neuro, trauma, telemetry, pulmonary, inpatient rehab
- Progressive Care – cardiac telemetry, cardiothoracic surgery, trauma, step down, cardiac medical, intermediate care, cardiovascular management
- ICU- cardiothoracic surgery, intermediate care, SICU, MICU
Openings at these great hospitals in the Dayton / Cincinnati metro
Kettering Medical, Sycamore Medical, Southview Hospital, Soin Medical and Fort Hamilton Hospital
About Kettering Health Network
Named by Truven Health Analytics TOP 15 Healthcare Systems in the U.S. and Fortune TOP Places to work in healthcare, hiring full-time, part-time and resource Registered Nurses.
- Faith Driven, Not-For Profit, Patient-Centric Culture
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Benefits (Full-Time / Part-Time)
- Learning Hospital System, Kettering College
- Ten hospitals and 150+ outpatient facilities
- Promote from within
If this is the environment you would like to contribute your expertise in nursing to and further grow your career then Apply Today!