About the Opportunity:
The Kettering Health Network is honored to be ranked by Truven Health Analytics in the TOP 15 Healthcare Systems in U.S.
Fortune named the Network as one of the TOP places to work in healthcare in the US.
With ten hospitals in the Dayton / Cincinnati metro and 150+ outpatient facilities, now is the time for you to join the perioperative services team.
Accepting applicants with a minimum of one year bedside nursing; med-surg or other acute care units, ICU, ED, etc. Comprehensive Paid Perioperative Training Program!
- Bariatric center of excellence
- Cases included: Orthopedics, Geriatrics, General, Urology, Podiatry, Bariatrics
- High comradery team - like sitting with friends and family around the kitchen table
- Promotion from within
- Proactive clinnical leadership
- Full-Time Days / 8's
- 40% call-in ratio, means less call !
- Relocation Bonus Available for 50 miles or greater relocation
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits for full and part-time positions
Experience the rewards, job satisfaction and prestige of working with the “best of the best!”
How to Apply:
Complete mobile friendly online application to let us know about your hospital location and unit preferences. Literally takes 5 minutes!
Symmetry Resource Partners is a managed services outsourced recruitment firm, not an agency. Our focus is 100% clinical and leadership healthcare positions. We become an extension of our clients' internal recruiting team assisting with the screening, presentation of candidates and the hiring process.
We look forward to hearing from you!