Hiring Now at Grandview Medical, Dayton Ohio
- Full-Time, Part-Time, and PRN/ Resource
- Hiring new grads and experienced RN's!
$10,000 sign-on bonus for nurses with a minimum of one year hospital bedside nursing experience.
Relocation bonus available to all nurses who are relocating to the Dayton area, 50 miles or greater.
Cardiovascular Management Unit (CVMU) is a patient-focused 54 bed unit. The progressive care unit has a 1:4 nurse to patient ratio and focuses on cardiovascular advance care including treating pacemaker, open-heart surgery, cardiac cath, and congestive heart failure patients.
Skills, Knowledge, Experience You Offer:
- Licensed in the state of Ohio as a Registered Nurse
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing (NLN, ACEN, or CCNE) if they are a new graduate nurse.
- Bachelor of Science in nursing preferred (must be completed within 5 years of hire).
- A nurse who is returning to the acute care setting after five or more years may be required to provide evidence of successful completion of a refresher course.
- BLS certification
- ACLS, NRP, PALS as determined by unit scope of practice
About the Opportunity:
- Full-Time, Part-Time, PRN / Resource positions, various shifts (day or night)
- Competitive compensation, including lucrative shift differentials
- Full-Time and Part-Time Benefits Include:
- Relocation Bonus available if relocating greater than 50 miles
- 403(b) pre-tax savings account with employer match
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Mental Health
- 80% company paid health coverage for employees and dependents (Full-time employees)
- Community involvement & humanitarian opportunities
- Team oriented environment
About Grandview Medical Center
- IBM Watson TOP 100 Hospital
- Patient Safety Excellence Award from Healthgrades in 2019.
- Received an “A” from the Leapfrog Group, a national patient safety watchdog, ranking among the safest hospitals in the United States
- Providing care to Dayton and surrounding communities for over 90 years.
- Over 20 specialties, including orthopedics, heart and vascular, surgery, and trauma services.
- Grandview expanded their Emergency Department as well as their heart & vascular services to include an additional catheterization lab and electrophysiology lab.
- Partners with Gem City Market to provide fresh fruits and vegetables every Tuesday within the hospital.
- One of the largest osteopathic teaching hospitals in the United States.
- 371 bed facility
About Kettering Health Network
Named by Truven Health Analytics TOP 15 Healthcare Systems in the U.S. and Fortune TOP Places to work in healthcare, hiring full-time, part-time and resource Registered Nurses.
- Faith Driven, Not-For Profit, Patient-Centric Culture
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Benefits (Full-Time / Part-Time)
- Learning Hospital System, Kettering College
- Ten hospitals and 150 outpatient facilities to choose from
- Promote from within