Come join the team that Truven Health Analytics named as the "Top 15 Healthcare Systems in the Nation" and Fortune named as the "Top Places to Work in Healthcare" in the U.S.!
About the Opportunity:
- Competitive compensation, including on-call hourly, shift and weekend pay differentials
- 403(b) pre-tax savings account with employer match
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Mental Health care and Prescription Drug subsidy
- 80% company paid health coverage for employees and dependants (Full-time and Part-Time employees)
- College Tuition Reimbursement
- Community involvement & humanitarian opportunities
- Team oriented environment
- And more . . .
- The Registered Nurse utilizes the nursing process in providing nursing care to patients in all settings in collaboration with other health care providers.
- The RN is accountable for his/her own professional development and practice within the scope of care defined by law.
- Utilizing organizational resources the RN acts as a patient advocate for the delivery of safe care including delegation of care and participation in performance and practice improvement activities.
- The delivery of nursing care within the Kettering Health Network reflects the missions, vision, values and philosophies, of the organization and nursing departments
Skills, Knowledge, Experience You Offer:
- Licensed in the state of Ohio as a Registered Nurse
- One or more years of bedside nursing experience in a hospital environment, ideally in a high level of acuity unit, such as ED, ICU, ICU Stepdown, PACU, etc.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing (NLN, ACEN, or CCNE) if they are a new graduate nurse.
- Bachelor of Science in nursing preferred (must be completed within 5 years of hire).
- A nurse who is returning to the acute care setting after five or more years may be required to provide evidence of successful completion of a refresher course.
- BLS certification