Clinical Nurse Manager (CNM) for an outpatient Ortho Surgery unit in Dayton/ Ohio
Seeking an experienced BSN with a background in orthopedic surgery and leadership skills.
About Kettering Health Main
- Kettering Health Main Campus, formerly Kettering Medical Center, is the flagship hospital of Kettering Health and has been serving Kettering, Ohio and the Greater Dayton area since 1964.
- The facility includes the Benjamin and Marian Schuster Heart Hospital, maternity service with a level III neonatal intensive care unit (NICU), and level II Emergency Care.
- In 2020, KH Main Campus received an “A” from the Leapfrog Group, a national patient safety watchdog, ranking among the safest hospitals in the United States.
- Received 4 Star Baby-Friendly Hospital status by the Ohio Hospital Association.
- Awarded as one of the 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospitals by IBM Watson Health in 2020.
- Kettering received the Outstanding Patient Experience Award by Healthgrades (2017-2019).
- Accredited by the American College of Emergency Physicians as a Level 3 Geriatric Emergency Department.
- 465-bed hospital (includes newborn beds)
Kettering Health is a not-for-profit system of 13 medical centers and more than 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. We are committed to transforming the health care experience with high-quality care for every stage of life. Our service-oriented mission is in action every day, whether it’s by providing care in our facilities, training the next generation of health care professionals, or serving others through international outreach.
key words; Operating Room, Surgery, CNM, Clinical Nurse Manager