NEW Critical Care Pre and Post Procedural Cardiac Short Stay unit supporting Cath Lab, Electrophysiology Lab, and Hybrid OR
- NO CALL, NO WEEKENDS!
- First Shift, 3 / 12's
- Seeking critical care nurses with 2+ years of critical care experience in either the PACU, Emergergency Room or ICU.
Come join the team that Truven Health Analytics named as the "Top 15 Healthcare Systems in the Nation" and Fortune named as the "Top Places to Work in Healthcare" in the U.S.!
About Kettering Health Main
- IBM Watson Health™ 100 Top Hospitals
- National recognition for innovation in Orthopedic and Heart Care
- 21 state-of-the art operating suites
- General, Heart, Neuro, Orthopedic and Robotic surgery
- Level II trauma facility
About the Opportunity:
- Competitive compensation, including on-call hourly, shift and weekend pay differentials
- 403(b) pre-tax savings account with employer match
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Mental Health care and Prescription Drug subsidy
- 80% company paid health coverage for employees and dependants (Full-time and Part-Time employees)
- College Tuition Reimbursement
- Community involvement & humanitarian opportunities
- Team oriented environment
- And more . . .
- The Registered Nurse utilizes the nursing process in providing nursing care to patients in all settings in collaboration with other health care providers.
- The RN is accountable for his/her own professional development and practice within the scope of care defined by law.
- Utilizing organizational resources the RN acts as a patient advocate for the delivery of safe care including delegation of care and participation in performance and practice improvement activities.
- The delivery of nursing care within the Kettering Health Network reflects the missions, vision, values and philosophies, of the organization and nursing departments
Skills, Knowledge, Experience You Offer:
- Licensed in the state of Ohio as a Registered Nurse
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing (NLN, ACEN, or CCNE) if they are a new graduate nurse.
- 2+ years current or recent critical care experience in the PACU, Emergency Room or high level ICU units
- Experience interpreting cardiac rhythms, interventions performed within the units scope of practice
- Bachelor of Science in nursing preferred (must be completed within 5 years of hire).
- A nurse who is returning to the acute care setting after five or more years may be required to provide evidence of successful completion of a refresher course.
- BLS certification
- ACLS, NRP, PALS as determined by unit scope of practice
Kettering Health is a not-for-profit system of 13 medical centers and more than 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. We are committed to transforming the health care experience with high-quality care for every stage of life. Our service-oriented mission is in action every day, whether it’s by providing care in our facilities, training the next generation of health care professionals, or serving others through international outreach.