Sign-On and Relocation Bonuses Available (Experienced and New Grads)!
Kettering Health, Dayton / Cincinnati Metro - Hiring Full-Time and Part-Time Periop Nurses
- Operating Room (experienced circulating nurses or comprehensive nurse training program)
**Possible Incentives for new / re-hire nurses
- Up to $30,000 Sign-on Bonus based upon experience
- Relocation Bonus available (amount may vary dependent on the distance of the move)
- Returning employees must not have been employed by Kettering Health for the last 6 months prior to rehire
- Licensed in the state of Ohio as a Registered Nurse
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing (NLN, ACEN, or CCNE) if they are a new graduate nurse.
- Bachelor of Science in nursing preferred (must be completed within 5 years of hire).
- A nurse who is returning to the acute care setting after five or more years may be required to provide evidence of successful completion of a refresher course.
- BLS certification
- ACLS, NRP, PALS as determined by unit scope of practice
Kettering Health is a not-for-profit system of 13 medical centers and more than 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. We are committed to transforming the healthcare experience with high-quality care for every stage of life. Our service-oriented mission is in action every day, whether it’s by providing care in our facilities, training the next generation of health care professionals, or serving others through international outreach.
Mobile friendly online application takes less than two minutes to indicate your preferences. Resume optional.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Symmetry Resource Partners is an outsourced recruitment firm, not an agency. We help facilitate the interview, selection and hiring process for Kettering Health.